Jamia Millia Islamia Are Announced the Admission Notification for the Upcoming and Session 2014-15 Admission for the Various UG / PG Courses 2014 Those Candidates Are Waiting for the Admission in JMI New Delhi Are Applied the Admission Form. This Session Jamia Millia Admission Procedure Will be Completely Online. Interested Candidates Are Applied Before on Last Date Student Also Check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Notification, Seats Details, Vacant Position, Counseling, Answer Key, Admit Card and Other Details on jmiadmissions.org / jmiadmissions.com / jmi.ac.in Courses Available in UG Courses.
- B.Tech, B.A, B.Sc, BFA, B.Ed, B.Arch, B.Lis, BACA, BA LLB, BDS & other Various Courses
Courses Available in PG Courses.
- M.Tech, M.A, M.Ed, LLM, PhD, M.Sc & Other Various Courses
For Other Courses :
- Advanced Diploma Courses, M.Phill, Diploma, Certificate, PG Diploma & Other Courses
Student May be Interested to Any Courses Are Fill the Online Application Form : For Complete Details
Application Fee :
- All Candidates Are Pay the Examination Fee Rs. 600/-
Fee Mode :
- Student Can Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking & ETC Mode
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : May 15, 2014
- Date of Display of Selected/ Waitlisted Candidates : June 12, 2014
- Last Date of Completion of Admission formalities for Selected Candidates : July 14, 2014
How to Apply Form :
Make the payment of fee, fill the Admission Application Form Online and print the PDF Form, generated after successful submission .
The following documents shall be generated in the PDF file:
- Duly filled in Application Form
- Duly filled in Acknowledgement Card
- Envelop Cover
2. Put your Signature, Thumb Impression and the Photograph (strictly as per specification given in the space provided for the photograph) on the printed Application Form.
3. Paste the Envelop Cover, as mentioned above in para 1(iii), on an A4 size envelop. Write your address and the name of program with program code in the space provided on the Envelop. Also write the name of Faculty or Department or Centre where form is to be submitted as per Column 3 of Annexure-1. Use this envelop for mailing the following documents:
- Admission Application Form
- Acknowledgement Card (with postage stamp of required denomination, if you are sending it by post)
Download Study Material :
Important Links :